lørdag 22. desember 2018

Greetings 02 - Jostein og Gerd Holmedahl


Dear friends,
----I am very grateful, that I was allowed to work in Pokot, especially I got so many good friends there, for example Clementina, who was my translator.
And it is good to think back on the film I was able to produce, about Female Circumcision.
I know it has opened the eyes for the pokot society for how their women are treated and respected in a better way
All the best in the future from Koomartin.-

Gerd Holmedahl 

Dear friends,

----I did not belong to the veterans, but came as second generation missionary, without work permit, but as spouse to my wife. She raided the mountains by helicopter while I took care of the broken taps and fought the bed bug war in the girls' dormitory.
Little by little I started teaching PPI , shared the gospel in mabati churches and under trees and met evangelists in classrooms very willing to learn.
I felt being a part of a wonderful team, with Lonapa, Musa and Johanna to be mentioned, and the school boy Joel, who has now grown up, but still in school !!!
Philip Lodwar, - I have to mention you specially, you taught me how to preach the gospel in a way that it could be understood.
God bless you richly in the days to come.
Justin (time) 

Ingen kommentarer: